Wednesday 28 January 2015

THE HIDDEN EYES

                      Jai ma Kali
                     XXXXXXXXX
   Once upon a time,there lived  a pedagogue in a certain town.He had a slew of proponents.One day he summoned all the proponents and told them,
"I am in search of a suitable match for my nubile daughter.I propose to give her to the man who fetches me something precious that he has heisted sans being seen or spotted by anyone.Go and try your luck."
    All his disciples barring one, jettisoned the Gurukul to reave something valuable for the pedagogue.They returned one by one with the things they had reaved.
  One brought a costly diamond,another brought a precious earrings and yet another,a bracelet.They all swore that they had purloined their gifts without being seen by anyone.
      The pedagogue turned towards the disciple who had not gone out and asked,"Do you consider as an infra dig to fetch something for my daughter? Is she not good enough for you? 
 The adherent trilled,"No Sir,the condition you have set is impossible to fulfill"
  "Why?,questioned the pedagogue.
  "How can I heist without being seen?I would see myself steal and I would never exonerate myself and would never be able to  live with myself afterwards."
  The pedagogue was elated.He echoed,"well spoken,my son! I was really looking for someone  like you.You are morally upright and deserve my daughter's hand."
  Then he enjoined the rest to return the things they had reached.

MORAL.........
    Live by your conscience.It is the hidden eyes that see all that you do !!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
......DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA.........
.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment