Tuesday 11 November 2014

THE SAPIENT KID

                                   (Jai Ma Kali)
      THE  SAPIENT  KID
??????????????????????
  Once upon a time a kid (young goat) while vamoosing to his home after grazing noticed that a rapacious wolf was stalking him.Realising fully that he was in imminent danger of being gormandized by the wolf within minutes, turned round to face the beast and baaed,"Your Majesty! I am doomed to be within your gut any moment.Before I die, be magnanimous enough to fulfill my last desire."
"Shoot your desire,"roared the beast.
"Sir, play a melodious tune on the pipe and I shall piroutte to that tune for the last time of my life."
The critter consented.He started playing on the pipe in full volume and the kid began to jitterbug.
The shrill voice of the pipe reached within the earshot of curs.They skedaddled towards the spot where the beast was piping.
Seeing the hounds, the wolf took to his heels mumbling,"it'sjust what I deserve, for, I , who am only a  butcher, should not have turned to piper to please the sapient kid."

MORAL÷÷÷÷÷÷÷IN TIME OF DIRE NEED, CLEAR THINKING IS THE KEY
OR OUTWIT YOUR ENEMY TO SAVE YOUR SKIN.
*************************************************BY-----DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA,
                      JASMINE BRINGE.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

No comments:

Post a Comment