Sunday 30 November 2014

DiTCHED BY FRIENDS

(Jai ma Kali)
**************   
              DITCHED BY FRIENDS
*****************p******
  Once upon a time a chubby hare sojourned in a woodland.Being social, he chummed up a làrge number of critters in the hope that during emergency they would come to his rescue.
     One day while he was chillaxing in the brilliant sunshine outside his burrow,the shrill howls of some poochs pierced his ears.Although he was utterly affrightted of being gormandized by the poochs,yet he was fully confident of being saved by his chums.So he approached his favourite friend Stallion and squeaked,"Dada,I am in dire straits of being preyed upon by the poochs.Please make me perch on your back and schlep me to a safer and secure destination.'
   But the horse made a flat refusal by nickering,"I have to lug my master to the market.Go to your dear friend Bull.He will,as sure as eggs in eggs,carrry you to a safe place."
 Crestfallen at the attitude of the stallion,the hare approached the Bull.But the Bull bellowed,"I am going on a "Date"with a pulchritudinous teenage cow friend.I don't want to miss this golden opportunity.Why don
't you seek the help of goat?He will help you."
  But the goat too ditched him by bleating,"My chine is badly aching.If you mount me my backbone will be crushed.Seek the help of Ram."
   The Ram candidly baaed,"I don't want to poke my nose into the internal affairs of others.Pl. leave me alone."
   Poor hare ditched by his friends on whom he had reposed trust felt shattered and jettisoned .
  The pooch reached close by.The hare at once took to his heels with the greatest ferocity at his command.He was able to save his life by the skin of his teeth.
*****************************MORAL*†*****
   Those who have many friends,actually have none .
+++++±±+++±++++++++±+++++++++++
         **DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA
               AND
   JASMINE BRINGS
&&&&&&&*&gggggggggggggggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment