Wednesday 26 June 2013

DON'T TRUST EXTERNAL APPEARANCE

DON'T TRUST EXTERNAL APPEARANCE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Once a stag went to a pool to swill water.As he was swigging, he saw the reflection of his body in the water.He was cock-a-hoop to see his beautiful pair of horns.While admiring his horns,he saw his very thin legs.He felt very disgusted and ashamed of his legs.Cursing his legs he sighed,"Had I my legs as nice as my horns,I would have been most handsome creature."While lamenting, he heard a cacophony being raised by a pack of approaching dogs.A thrill of horror shimmied down his spine as he was in imminent danger.He instantaneously scampered away with rapid strides.
        As he was escaping,his nice pair of branching horns got stuck in the branches of a tree.All his ventures to free his horns proved abortive.The ferocious dogs reached the spot and pounced upon him,tearing him to tatters.As the poor stag lay dying,he thought,"My legs, which I hated,would have saved me,it was my bloody horn,which I admired,that caused my death."
MORAL OF THE STORY---------One should not judge anything by its external appearance.Even things looking ugly and unseemly have some use and value!!
       [DEVENDRA  SRIVASTAVA]




No comments:

Post a Comment