Tuesday 16 February 2016

WHEN I FELT INNER HAPPINESS

                                                              jai ma kali
  WHEN I FELT INNER HAPPINESS
************************************
  Once I went to a small restaurant for taking my lunch. As my order arrived I happened to notice a pair of small eyes peeping wishfully through the outside window at the victuals served on the various tables.I gesticulated to the small boy to come inside. He came in hesitatingly. I made him sit and asked him what he wanted to eat. The poor chap pointed at the plate full of scrumptious victuals at my table.
   I ordered another plateful. When the food was served, he could not contain his excitement and started gulping down the nosh. When he finished, a winsome smile beamed on his lips.Casting a thankful glance at me, he quit happily. I really felt inner happiness. I had not eaten my food, but I felt myself full to the brim.
  I asked for the bill. My eyes filled with tears to see that the bill had no amount but a message that read," We don't have a machine that can bill humanity. May good happen to you !"
-------------------(DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA)
*********************************************** 

No comments:

Post a Comment