Tuesday 19 January 2016

WHAT A PLEA !

                                                  (jai ma kali)
                 WHAT  A  PLEA  !
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Once upon a time there lived a man who was pauper. Unable to make both ends meet due to abject poverty, he borrowed some money from an oofy oom with a  promise to reimburse the amount within the stipulated time. But he failed to do so. When the reminders by the creditor did not fructify, he filed a case in the court.
     Before the judge, the petitioner trilled," This man owes me a large amount of money. I beg Your Excellency to order him to pay me,taut de suite, without brooking any further delay.
   The poor man said," I do owe him money. I will sell my cow if necessary, but it will take time."
     The creditor yowled," He is telling a clumsy fib. He does not have a cow or anything of value. Even he does not have victuals in his house."
   The poor man pleaded," O Judge, when he knows I am so pauper, how does he expect me to refund the money !"
        The learned judge dismissed the petition !!
                                    (DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment