Sunday 8 February 2015

WORTH EMULATING EXAMPLE.

Once upon a time a skint man used to harken his flock of sheep on the mountainside.His shoes were torn.But he was so impecunious that he could not afford to cop a new pair of shoes.His feet had become immobilized owing to the muggy and coolish ground.
   One day while he was engrossed in broodind over his plight, a big car halted in front of him. An oofy oom who had been a couple of times in hock emerged out of it and verbalized to him,"I am running a very useful trade and I earn oodles of money.Come with me .I will buy you a brand new pair of shoes.You won't have to bother about the nosh which will be provided by me .Further, you won't have to go around in the goo."
  The beggared man snubbed him and rudely said,"I prefer to be barefoot and remain honest than to make a fortune by living a dishonest life.I believe it is much better to soil my feet in the goo than do evil actions with my hands and stain my soul with sin.
===%=%%%=============÷÷÷÷÷÷==============
   ----'        DEVENDRA  SRIVASTAVA
*********(*(((((((******((((((***********************(

No comments:

Post a Comment