Thursday 25 December 2014

NO JOB IS MENIAL

Jai ma Kali
,************     No Job Is Menial
                        /////////////////9/
One fine morning the first President of America.Mr. George Washington was peregrinating down the streets.He happened to see an assemblage of labourers struggling hard to heft a brobdingnagian bole of wood.He noticed a gentleman standing nearby and enjoining the labourers.
    He tiptoed to the gentleman and asked,"Why don't you give them a hand?"

  "Me?"snapped the gentlemen,”Do you know wh
am I?I am the superviser.How can I extend a helping hand in this menial work.I am supposed to get this work done by giving them orders."
"If it is so,then I shall help them."Trilled George Washington.He helped the labourers heft the log.While leaving he said to the supervised,"Mr. supervised,I am always at your beck and call.please summon me whenever you need my services."
  The blabberghasted superviser asked,"Who are you?"


  "I am George Washington,the President."
  The plight and embarrassment  of that superviser can well be imagined than described.
*************************************************************************************************************
Moral-----No job is menial.
*************************************************************DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA
++++++++++++++±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A

No comments:

Post a Comment