Tuesday 28 October 2014

The wise fisher

                        Jai ma kali
                       *************
    THE  WISE  FISHER
::::;;::::::::;::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:
Once upon a time there lived a fisher near a majesstic river which abounded with fish.He was able to satiate his hunger and keep the wolf at bay by  fishing and sellimg the 'catch'.
    One day by fishing all the day he was able to entrap only a tiny fish.When he yanked the the net out of the water, the fish beseeched him ,"Oh sir, have mercy on me.l am a small fish .l can not satiate your hunger.Please put me back into the water.After somedays when I grow up to become large and chubby fish, then  you can snare me and make a scrumptious meal off me.Now set me free."
  The fisher was not born yesterday.He exclaimed,"Do you think me to be a nincompoop? I have you now.What surity is there that I will snare you hereafter?"

MORAL OF THE STORY******
A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH MORE THAN TWO IN THE BUSH.
-----'''---'''''---''''''---'''''''''----------''''''''''''''''
       DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCCCCCCXCXCCCCCC

No comments:

Post a Comment