Tuesday 17 June 2014

THE PERSPICACIOUS GOAT

                                             [JAI MA KALI]
                   THE PERSPICACIOUS GOAT
               ...............................................
           Once a wily wolf,wandering in the jungle in search of a prey,saw a goat atop a hill.His mouth began to water to chomp on the scrumptious flesh of the fat goat. He got an idea after chewing the cud for a while to trap the goat.He said cajolingly to the goat:
 "Miss Goat,You are looking as beautiful as a peacock.I wish to befriend you.please come down here. The grass here is greener and longer."
  The sagacious goat baaed,"Look Mr. Wolf,I am not gullible to be gulled by your trick.The grass there may be better but the moment I climb down,you will,in the twinkling of an eye pounce upon me to gormandize me.I am much better here.You can't reach me.I am safe here.Be off,you rascal!"
         The wily wolf sauntered away red-faced.

 MORAL OF THE STORY----DON'T LET OTHERS EXPLOIT YOUR GENTLENESS.

-------------------DEVENDRA  SRIVASTAVA----------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  

No comments:

Post a Comment