Thursday 7 November 2013

DAY-DREAMING,,,,,,

                                                   JAI MAA KAALI
                 DAY--DREAMING....
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Once a tiny cottage in a certain village was inhabited by a farmer and his family.He had a grown up daughter.She would always day-dream and build castles in the air about becoming as rich as 'BILL GATES'.
   One day the farmer asked the lass to go to the market and sell a pail of milk.So she set out for the market with a pail of milk on her head.As usual, she started day -dreaming on the way.She crooned to herself,"With the money I get after selling the milk,I will buy a lot of ova.I shall pile them under a hen who will hatch them.Some chickens will sorout out from the ova.The chickens will grow into big hens and cocks in due course."
   She went on thinking,"I shall sell the cocks and hens at a fabulous price.With the oodles of money that I get,I,first of all,buy a costly and fastidious dress for myself.I shall look as beautiful as a Cindrella in my new costume.Young and marriageable chaps will ogle and goggle at me with awesome admiration.They will earnestly woo me for alliance.I shall cull the best one from among them and tie the nuptial knot.To the rest,I will nod my head in flat refusal."
  As she tossed her head,the pail of milk flumped down on the ground.All her hopes and dreams were torn to tatters and shattered in the twinkling of an eye.She burst into tears and wept bitterly.but it was of no use crying over the spilt milk
##########################################
                       [DEVENDRA SRIVASTAVA]
##########################################.

No comments:

Post a Comment