Monday 3 December 2012

THE WOLF AND THE DOG

A farmer had a pet dog.He used to keep it chained during the day time. At night it was let loose to guard the farm. the master fed it very well. it grew very strong and fat.
     One day a wolf came to attack the sheep. The sheep were well - guarded by the dog.The dog confronted the wolf who was lean and thin and said,"do some honest work. If you serve my master, you will be happy.he will feed you well."
    The wolf consented. Noticing a mark round the dog's neck, the wolf asked him,"what is this mark due to?" the dog responded,"It is the mark of the chain with which I am kept chained during daytime."
 The wolf growled,"I refuse to be chained. I love freedom.I will never serve under a man and be his slave.
 MORALE:::FREEDOM IS THE ESSENCE OF LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment